FinListics Value Modelers
An important tool for sellers to communicate the financial benefits of their solutions
Early in the sales process a client often asks, "What are your solution's potential financial benefits?"
The FinListics Value Modeler is a customized tool that calculates initial estimates of potential financial benefits of your solutions and helps you to:
- Better understand the client’s business challenges & goals
- Qualify and disqualify opportunities
- Develop insights into what level of executive within the client’s company would likely sponsor your solution – higher level executives may not sponsor an initiative unless it potentially delivers a minimum level of cash flow
- Provide the client with greater motivation for moving forward
- Show the client the cost of delay
Customized for your solutions, the FinListics Value Modeler is intended to be used in the initial stages of the sales process to provide high-level estimates of benefits to key financial metrics such as cash flow, profit margins and earnings per share. Benefits are based on the client's current position, industry aggregates and benchmarks, as well as your experiences with other clients. Results are aggregated and displayed in a presented in a summarized report.
Each Value Modeler is customized for your precise needs, and FinListics works closely with your subject matter experts to develop the best approach and methodology for your unique Value Modeler.
Solution Tower Example
The following is an example in which the selected solution tower helps to improve a client’s total logistics spend, which is a part of cost of goods sold. All user inputs are highlighted in light blue. These are intended as directionally accurate estimates, further refinement will be done in conversation with the client.