A recent survey by FinListics Solutions and Revegy reveals that only around twenty percent of sales organizations really understand their client’s business. This is why FinListics launched KPIs for Sales Success. Each series provides an in-depth eBook that focuses on a specific industry, helping you to develop greater insights and ability to communicate with client executives. For more immediate guidance, you can access a focused snapshot of facts and figures that you can use to quickly understand important metrics of your client’s business. This series we focus on the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. This is a must read if you are selling into CPG or just want to improve your business acumen. Cost of Goods Sold is explored in this snapshot since it typically absorbs fifty to seventy-five percent of revenue and is focused on by many business functions. New snapshots are released every other week. The first snapshot explored Revenue Growth.
We explore topics that help you better understand your clients and ultimately sell more effectively by examining:
- The most important areas of financial performance
- Business functions focused on the metric
- Insights into the financial benefits of your solutions
As you review this snapshot, answer the following questions.
- How does your client’s cost of goods sold compare to the industry?
- What are your client’s greatest challenges and what are they doing to improve ?
- Which operational KPIs do your solutions help the client better manage?
- For those KPIs, what’s the benefit of a one percent improvement?
Can’t wait for future snapshots? Just like your favorite Netflix show, you can binge read all CPG snapshots and other content in the KPIs for Sales Success eBook.
Learn more and download the CPG KPIs for Sales Success eBook now!
Other KPIs for Sales Success series will explore industries like Financial Services, Retail, and Life Sciences. We need your input on what’s important to you, so please take the survey shown below to let us know which industries you’d like to explore. A new industry-specific series is released every month in 2020.