COVID-19 is having a significant impact on many banks’ financial performance. Provisions for credit losses are rising, loan demand is down, and net interest margins are being squeezed. Now more than ever it’s important that you understand your Banking clients’ performance, as well as their goals and strategies.
FinListics’ KPIs for Sales Success for Banking provides a framework and industry information to help you better understand your Banking clients. It contains snapshots of facts and figures that you can use to quickly understand the most important metrics of your client’s business.
Non-Interest Income Growth is explored in this snapshot. Non-interest income includes items like fees from credit cards, loan origination, and wealth management. It’s an important source of income for banks and often accounts for 30% to 50% of total income. Managing it is a key responsibility of business functions like marketing, sales, product development and branch operations. Better managing Non-Interest Income Growth has always been a top priority, and it’s even more important during these uncertain times to partially offset the decline in loan demand.
Can’t wait for future snapshots? Just like your favorite Netflix series, you can binge read all Banking snapshots and other content by downloading the Banking KPIs for Sales Success eBook. eBooks are also available for:
As you review this snapshot, answer the following questions.
- How does your client’s Non-Interest Income Growth compare to the industry?
- What impact is COVID-19 currently having and expected to have over the next twelve months?
- How do your solutions help your client better manage Non-Interest Income Growth?
- Which operational KPIs such as cross-sell/upsell, new customers, and new product time to market do your solutions help the client better manage?
- For those KPIs, what’s the benefit of a one percent improvement?